TERMS & CONDITIONS
Bavarian Village© is a trading name of Christmas Functions Limited.
Global House, 303 Ballards Lane, London, N12 8NP. Company number 08896722
By hiring an area or a table at Bavarian Village you agree to adhere to the following Terms and Conditions and the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) set out by the Event Organisers, PWR Events Limited (“PWR Events”) that applies to your entry to (“Entry”) Hyde Park Winter Wonderland hydeparkwinterwonderland.com/termsandconditions. Furthermore, on entry you agree to accept and abide by any venue rules of Hyde Park and Royal Parks (the “Park”) as stated here: royalparks.org.uk/managing-the-parks/park-regulations-legislation-and-policies (and any other regulations provided on entry to Hyde Park).
Please note, irrespective of booking with Bavarian Village, access to Bavarian Village will only be possible with an entry ticket for Hyde Park Winter Wonderland. We strongly advise redeeming your free entry ticket via offer code — provided with table package purchases and private hire with Bavarian Village — promptly as there are a limited amount of entrance tickets available. These entrance tickets will need to correspond to the date and start time of your table package booking, or private hire, to provide access to said booking.
1. Each table package is for a maximum of 10 people.
2. Each booking session is for a period of 4 hours: the afternoon session is 13:00-17:00 and evening session is 18:00-22:00. Bavarian Hall will be closed between these two sessions. Entry for walk in guests for the evening session will be permitted after 18:15.
3. Our table packages are not available for purchase or use by anyone under the age of 18 years. IDScan is in operation in Bavarian Hall; only guests over the age of 18 are permitted during evening sessions (18:00-22:00); all guests require valid ID (of those shown above) to enter Bavarian Hall and this is a condition of entry.
4. Private parties and bookings are only confirmed once payment has been received in full.
5. Cancellation Policy – All bookings are final and no refund will be provided if you change your mind after completing your purchase.
6. If the Event is cancelled in its entirety, we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as possible (including notifying you of the details of any rescheduled dates and operating hours the Event will be open).
Bavarian Village/PWR Events reserves the right to offer either a refund or reschedule your booking to an alternative date/time (subject to availability). Where refunds are given, only the face value of the hire shall be refunded.
No refunds or compensation will be given in respect of any other losses or expenditure e.g. travel, car parking, accommodation. Refunds or any other type of compensation will not be available for disruption to or cancellation of the booking resulting from events beyond the control of Bavarian Village/PWR Events.
7. For VIP area table bookings and private parties, you will be required to provide a refundable deposit or permit a pre-authorisation credit card charge before your visit.
8. Bookings are valid for the date booked only. Vouchers, due to their value, are not delivered in advance of your booking. Vouchers can be collected from Bavarian Village once Winter Wonderland has begun; please email in advance to arrange for this.
9. It is advisable to arrive promptly for your reservation; otherwise you may face a delay in being seated.
10. If you have not arrived within 90 minutes of your reservation start time, your booking may be cancelled.
11. Only food and drink purchased at Bavarian Village can be consumed at Bavarian Village.
12. Smoking is only permitted in outside areas.
13. Winter Wonderland and Bavarian Village close at 22:00. Drinks are not permitted to be purchased after 21:45. PWR Events/Bavarian Village reserve the right to stop serving drinks on very busy days at 21:30.
14. The organisers promote responsible drinking at all times. See drinkaware.co.uk for further advice. Anyone found to be intoxicated will be removed from the event.
15. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to consume alcohol at the event.
16. When purchasing alcohol at the Event, if you appear to be under the age of 25 you may be asked for valid identification that you are aged 18 or over. Accepted photo ID must be valid and either a Passport, EU identity card or driver’s license.
17. Alcohol is not permitted to be taken into the Event and any alcoholic drinks purchased on site must be consumed before leaving. Bag searches will be in operation.
18. Climbing or standing upon fences, barriers, trees, shrubbery, walls, safety fences, rock arrangements, ride structures, exhibits or buildings is strictly prohibited.
19. Personal belongings are left at your own risk. Bavarian Village/PWR Events excludes all liability for any loss, damage to personal property. A cloakroom is available in Bavarian Hall.
20. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, Bavarian Village, PWR Events and the Park reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit to the Event and/or an attraction, to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the Event or other patrons or are in breach of these Terms and/or to refuse admission. Use of illegal substances and laser pens are prohibited.
21. There may also be restrictions on the size of bag/luggage that is allowed into the event. We strongly advise not bringing large bags or luggage to event.
22. We ask all guests to be vigilant and not to leave bags and belongings unattended.
23. Prohibited Items
The following articles must not be brought into the Event:
– smoke canisters
– dangerous or hazardous items
– laser devices
– bottles/glass vessels/cans
Any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety.
24. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the Ground. Any article that might be used as a weapon, be deemed to be offensive or abusive, or compromise public safety, will be confiscated and or reported to the police.
25. Visitors may be refused admission or ejected from the Event and Hyde Park if, in the reasonable opinion of PWR Events or the Park, the visitor is a risk to the safety of any patron and/or may affect the enjoyment of other patrons and/or the running of the Event or may cause damage, nuisance or injury. Examples include being (or appearing to be) drunk, incapable, intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs, under-age (where relevant), abusive, threatening, behaving anti-socially, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, declining to be searched or in breach of any of these Terms or the terms and conditions of the Park.
26. Please note that CCTV and film cameras may be present at Hyde Park. By entering the Event and/or purchasing Tickets and attending the Event, Ticket holders and attendees consent to being photographed, filmed or recorded, and consent to the image or recording of them (including any images or recordings taken by them within the Event) being used in distribution (commercial or otherwise) without any payment. All sound and moving or still picture rights including, without limitation, on the internet, vest exclusively with PWR Events.
27. Photography and filming on site is only allowed for the personal, non-profit making use of amateurs. Commercial or editorial photography is prohibited without prior permission. Accreditation must be requested from our press office in advance. Amateur photography groups must also request accreditation in advance of arriving on site.
28. Please contact a steward immediately if you have any concerns or problems at the Event. It may not be possible to resolve unreported issues after the Event.
29. In the event of an emergency, visitors must follow instructions and directions from stewards, staff and/or other officials.
30. PWR Events/Bavarian Village retains the right to refuse admission or request visitors to leave the venue at any time.
31. PWR Events/Bavarian Village reserve the right to change these Terms from time to time.
32. You give permission for Bavarian Village to store your details and add you to their mailing lists, unless you uncheck this option at checkout.
33. We may share your information with our partners, including PWR, IMG, WME, AGT GmbH International, their affiliates and subsidiaries, distributors, resellers, channel partners and/or licensees where necessary to provide services which you request or to support our promotional activity or as permitted by applicable
34. These Terms shall be governed by English law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in connection herewith. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
We have introduced specific safety measures at the Event (which may be updated to be in line with government guidelines, local authority guidelines and/or industry standards) in an effort to maintain the welfare, health and safety of all visitors. It is in the interest of all visitors and staff to comply with the implemented safety measures. PWR Events reserves the right to change any safety measures and/or these Terms in its sole discretion. Should any individual not comply with any safety measures we reserve the right to refuse admission or require you and/or other ticket holders to leave the Site without being obliged to refund. The safety measures in place at the Site are intended to minimise the risk of contracting the Covid-19 virus but this risk cannot be completely eradicated. Therefore, anyone visiting the Event acknowledges that they do so at their own risk.
Before arriving at the Site please ensure you are familiar with the latest rules and guidance issued by the UK government regarding COVID-19 (https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus) and you should not act contrary to such rules and guidance. Additionally, all visitors (including any guests) should familiarise themselves with all Event communications from PWR Events, which will set out what COVID-19 measures are in place at the Event, the steps that PWR Events encourages all visitors to take at the Event, and the recommendations and expectations of PWR Events regarding attendance at the Event. For additional information please visit Winter Wonderland’s FAQ Page.
Given the current circumstances surrounding COVID-19, please do not attend the Event if any of the following are true:
– in the last 10 days, you have developed a new and persistent cough, presented with a loss of or change in your sense of smell or taste, or had a high temperature;
– you have had a test for COVID-19 for which you have not yet had the results;
– in the last 10 days, you have tested positive for COVID-19;
– you have lived in the same household as someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days; and/or
– you have been contacted by the NHS Test and Trace service and told to self-isolate and have not yet self-isolated for the period recommended by the NHS Test and Trace service.
PWR Events reserves the right to revise, update and/or amend these access provisions in its sole discretion. For additional information please visit our FAQ Page.
Admission into the Event is at all times subject to these Terms and the terms, conditions and rules of the Royal Parks, and the latest rules and guidance issued by the UK government and the Local Authority regarding COVID-19. If you breach any of these Terms and/or any such terms, conditions and/or rules then we may refuse admission or require you and/or other ticket holders to leave the Site without refund.
Code of Conduct
Hyde Park Winter Wonderland and Bavarian Village remain dedicated to bringing you the best experience possible with safety and responsibility as our top priorities. To make this possible, we have developed the following guidelines. We welcome all who share this vision.
Bavarian Village is designed with fun, safety and responsibility in mind. Our guests respect themselves and the venue. From the way they dress to the way they interact with others, Bavarian Village guests know how to have a good time and keep the party fun and safe at all times. Bavarian Village welcomes ALL people who understand, respect and maintain this point of view and behaviour.
Bavarian Village maintains a Zero Tolerance Policy against people who do not share these ideas and beliefs. Violence, threats, illegal substances, disrespectful behaviour and irresponsible drinking will NOT be tolerated at all. There will be no warnings and no second chances. If you violate Bavarian Village’s Code of Conduct you will be removed from the event and NOT allowed back in the future.
Bavarian Village maintains a well-organised, trained security presence for your peace of mind and assistance. Our staff are always courteous and eager to help. We investigate all incidents and work with our customers to solve any issues or problems that may arise.
Anyone who is intoxicated will NOT be allowed into Bavarian Hall. Drinking in line is also not allowed. Hyde Park Winter Wonderland has a Zero Tolerance Policy against drugs. The onsite Metropolitan Police representatives will be notified immediately should any person be found with drugs in their possession.
Hyde Park Winter Wonderland only accepts the following forms of identification for proof of age:
– A photo driving licence
– A passport
– National ID card
We do not accept any identification that is excessively worn or damaged, and we will not accept any document that appears to have been altered. We reserve the right to refuse to accept any document presented as proof of age at our discretion.
IDScan is in operation in Bavarian Hall; only guests over the age of 18 are permitted during evening sessions (18:00-22:00); all guests require valid ID (of those shown above) to enter Bavarian Hall and this is a condition of entry.
Table package information
Each Gold/Silver/Bronze package, for a table of a maximum ten guests, includes:
MEAL VOUCHER (1 per person) You can have either: – Any Whole Pizza – Pork Steak – ½ Oktoberfest Chicken + Bread Roll – Meatballs + Pan Fried Potatoes – German Sausage + Cabbage * – Oktoberfest Pork Leg + Bread Roll * – Bavarian Style Gnocchi + Cabbage * – Sautéed Mushrooms + Garlic Sauce**served with chips or another side. These are subject to change and may include daily specials.
DRINK VOUCHERS (3 per person) Per Voucher you can have either: – Any 2 Soft Drinks or Water – Any Beer: Pint or Bottle – Any Kopparberg Cider – Classic Mulled Wine / Hot Apple Cider – Red or White Wine (125ml) – Prosecco (125ml)Please note: Long drinks / Single Spirit (25ml) & Standard Mixer° are only available with Gold VIP Table Packages and are only available in our VIP area or outside of Bavarian Hall.° Upgrade to a Red Bull mixer for £1 more